1. What are the available currencies for C2C loan？
Collateral currency available currently ：BTC、ETH
Raising currency available currently：USDT
（More currencies coming soon）
2. Will my principal be lost if I have a C2C loan?
C2C loan guarantees the principal. When the borrower's pledge rate exceeds the liquidation line, the system will trigger a liquidation of the position to return funds to investors. The principal will not be lost (regardless of currency price changes).
3. What the C2C loan /investment amount limit?
USDT: min 200USDT，max 1,000,000 USDT.
4. Is there any Limit on the duration of C2C loan/investment?
The borrowers can set the duration by 7 days, 15 days, 30 days, 60 days and 90 days currently.
5. How I set the loan rate？
The loan rate is currently customized by the borrowers when issuing the loan advertisement, in the range of 0.01% -0.1%. The borrowers set the rate based on the market mechanism.
6. How the borrowers/investors get the interests?
The interest of the loan is set by the borrower, and platform does not interfere with the level of interest. After the loan expires, the borrower can normally repay the principal and interest to the investors. If the loan cannot be repaid normally, the borrower must bear the payment of overdue interest. After the loan expires, if the borrower fails to repay within 3 natural days, the system will close the position to pay the investor's principal, interest, and overdue penalty interest.
7. What is the return method？
The borrower repays the principal and interest at one time. If the borrower fails to repay within the set date, the system will close the position and repay the principal and interest to the investor at one time.
8. What if I prepay the loan？
Prepayment will charge penalty interest of the remaining loan days. Please check the specific amount on the page.
9. What if the collateral price drops sharply ？
In order to protect the property safety of both borrowers and investors, the platform has set different pledge rates and prewarning lines for different currencies. When the collateral falls below the prewarning line, the borrower will be reminded to increase the collateral. If the collateral is not increased after going down below the closing line, the system will close the position to repay investor's principal, interest, and overdue penalty interest.
10. Is renewal available?
The platform does not support renewal currently.
11. What is service fee?
No service fee will be charged during the promotion period. After the promotion period ends, the platform will charge a small amount of service fee to the borrowers and investors as a risk reserve; the specific service fee can be checked on the loan advertisement page.
12. What are the possible risks caused by loan？
1) If the collateral drops below the prewarning line, the platform will remind borrowers to increase the collateral.
2) Platform has the right to close the position when the price reach the closing line.
13. Interest calculation rules:
The interest calculation standard of the borrower and investor adopts the unified time. The day that the borrowing bill is successfully published will be counted as the first day and will be counted as a whole day if less than one day.
1. User A received the invested asset with the expected amount from the investor at 15:26:29, August 7, 2019（UTC）. The borrowing period was 15 days, and August 7th was the first day of the calculation of the borrower's loan interest and the investor's revenue. Thus, it would be counted as 2 borrowing days before 15:59:59 on August 8. That's to say, 15:59:59 on August 21 was the final day of repayment that within the 15-day borrowing period. It would be regarded as overdue if the borrower failed to complete the repayment on time. The normal repayment time was from 16:00:01 on August 20 to 15:59:59 on August 21(UTC).
The interest calculation will be initiated once the investment with the expected amount is successfully raised.
2. User A published a borrowing order at 16:01:20 on August 5, 2019 （UTC）. At 15:26:29 on August 7, 2019, he received the investor ’s invested asset, which was less than his expected borrowing amount, and there were no subsequent investments after that. The borrowing period was 15 days, and the interest calculation of the borrowing bill was started automatically at 16:00:00 on August 23 2019(UTC). It will be regarded as overdue if the borrower fails to complete the repayment on time. The normal repayment time is from 16:00:01 on August 22 to 15:59:59 on August 23.
If the raised investment amount is less than the expected amount, the interest calculation will be initiated at 16:00:00 on the third natural day since the publishing of the borrowing bill.
3. User A published a borrowing order at 16:01:20 on August 5, 2019 (UTC), and he didn’t get any investment due to the excessively low interest. So, the borrowing order was canceled for failed investment raising at 16:00:00 on August 8, 2019 (UTC).
The borrowing order without any investment will be canceled at 16:00:00 on the third natural day since the publishing of the borrowing bill.