Q: Why my crypto-currency hasn’t been credited?
A: There are several cases that the deposit hasn’t been credited as following:
- The deposit was remitted from withdrawal platform, however, it can’t be found in Block Chain. Then you may need to contact your withdrawal platform to confirm the details;
- The deposit already displayed in Block Chain, however, the net confirmations are not enough, which means you may need to wait in patience until it is confirmed automatically by miners;
- Please kindly note that the deposit address of IOTA can only be used for once time. Your deposit will be lost when you deposit to the same IOTA address for the second time.
- If the deposit amount is lower than requested minimum amount, then it will not be credited. (Please check the requested minimum deposit amount on deposit page);
- For the deposit which needs memo(tag), if the transaction is remitted from withdrawal platform without or with wrong memo (tag), then your deposit will not be credited.
If your deposit is confirmed in Block Chain however it is not credited to your OKEx account, then please provide the deposit information including the deposit token, amount, address and TXID (Transaction ID or Hash ID) to customer service team via sending email to email@example.com or “Submit a request”, then our specialist will help you to deal with it.
If your deposit can’t be found or unconfirmed in Block Chain, then please contact the remitting platform to ask.