How to open a corporate account at OKEx?
First, please open a new account at OKEx with the email address you wish to use as your corporate login. Then go to “Settings > Verification”, and choose “Corporate Verification”.
To fully access all features on OKEx, you will have to complete both Level 1 and Level 2 KYC verification.
How to enter into the corporate verification page?
Log in your account and click the button Verification.
How to complete the Level 1 verification？
- For basic verification (Level 1), please provide the following basic information of your company, including:
- Country of registration
- Company name
- Company registration number
- Date of incorporation
- Registration address and operation address
- Actual controllers (or partners), directors and UBO information (e.g. legal representative, actual controller, account user)
- Confirm that your company has no bearer shares
- For advanced verification (Level 2), please provide the following information:
- Company introduction (A brief description of the company's business operations)
- Customer type (It can be selected in the system)
- Sources of funds (It can be selected in the system)
- Estimated monthly trading volume (It can be selected in the system)
- Total assets managing (It can be selected in the system)
As well as the relevant company documents, including:
- Certificate of Incorporation & Business Registration
- Shareholder structure chart
- Company Memorandum & Articles of Association (M&AA)
- Certificate of Incumbency / Annual Return (Please list the documents of the company's directors and beneficiary shareholders in the previous fiscal year in detail; or similar documents confirming the company's shareholder structure, ownership and management)
- Account opening authorization letter (There’s an example on the Level 2 verification page.)
- Actual controller/ Ultimate Beneficial Owner/ authorized account operator proof (identity and address proof document)
- AML Policy (If applicable)
NOTE: The materials must be ≤ 5MB uploaded in JPG, JPEG, PNG, or PDF format.