Dear valued customer,
We are excited to announce that our new and refreshed OKEx website will go live at 23：00~ 24:00 on Mar 9, 2018 (Hong Kong Time, UTC+8). Any comments or suggestions that will help us to enhance the website would be greatly appreciated. During the update, OKEx website may be temporarily unavailable, but our mobile app will not be affected.
This update includes major visual enhancement and many new features:
a) Fiat to Token Trading (live on 24:00 Mar 9)
- Screen out unverified traders for safer transactions
- Filter the order book by price and payment method
- Confirm transactions by virtual phone number to protect your privacy
- Alipay and WeChat Pay can be enabled or disabled at any time
b) Futures Trading (live on 24:00 Mar 9)
- New user can now enable Futures Trading after passing a quiz
- Full-screen trading is temporarily disabled for stability testing. You may switch to classic interface to access this feature
c) Token Trading (live on 24:00 Mar 12)
- Charts customization is now available for unauthenticated users
- Check all open orders or hide orders of other trading pairs on the trading page
- Now supports up to 40 price levels in order books
A few of our customers may be required to verify their accounts again in our new platform, in order to perform fiat to token trading and withdrawals. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you encounter any issues during or after the update, please feel free to contact our customer support.
Mar 9, 2018